Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Required - matches against Grays Ath

4 posters

Go down

Help Required - matches against Grays Ath Empty Re: Help Required - matches against Grays Ath

Post  cmjones007 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 am

thanks for replies, but I am no longer looking after the programme for the match as the club are doing it themselves.....I will be back in touch ahead of the league game as I will want to do a Q&A with some fans.

Cheers

cmjones007

Back to top Go down

Help Required - matches against Grays Ath Empty Re: Help Required - matches against Grays Ath

Post  Bridgeman Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Found this which I took from the program in a previous post unfortunately did not have the score.

we used to play grays in the Stan Venness trophy A pre season cup, bit like a friendly but it was always a hard contest, I have a program for what may have been the last one,
it was 12 August 2000 Tilbury team in program was :-mark hardingham, Shaun Rees, Callan ware, Tommy Scawtorn, Paul Cornthwaite, Gary Mackin, Steve Harrison, Kevin Mully, Micky Waite, Del Francois,
Kieron Knight
Subs James nicholls Steve Smith, Keith Martin

this is the season following Grays promotion from division one the same year we was promoted from division three
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Help Required - matches against Grays Ath Empty found some resutls

Post  Bridgeman Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 pm

91/92 0-1 to Grays At Tilbury
92/93 1-4 to grays At Grays
93/94 1- 3 to Garys tilbury scorer Phillips At Tilbury
95/96 2-2 scorers for tilbury Crane and Chambers at Tilbury
96/97 1-2 at Grays

I have a Grays Program from more recent times but cant find it at present.

Hope this helps

NOT MANY Tilbury wins unfortunatly

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 pm

how u getting over there has any one phoned mo ill have to come strait from work so sort it out soon drunken drunken drunken

tilbury till i die or it dies
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

East thurrocks ground coz Gr Laughing ys aint got one K.O. 15.00, "COME ON ALL YOU DOCKERS LETS GET OVER THERE AND SING OUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS" WE ALL HATE GR Twisted Evil YS SCUM. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

were is this game being played

tilbury till i die or it dies drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:18 am

I have some old programs I will dig them out and let you know. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Help Required - matches against Grays Ath Empty Help Required - matches against Grays Ath

Post  cmjones007 Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Evening all -

Looking forward to the resurrection of the Stan Venness Trophy next week and the league fixtures to follow, but am looking for some assistance with regards to the matchday programme.

If there are Tilbury fans on here who are willing to assist - I need some clarification on recent results between the two sides, and some details with regards to the Stan Venness Trophy. In addition, I will be looking to do a Q&A section in the programme for the league match on bank holiday monday.

If anyone can, and is willing to help out, please send me a message on here and we can get things moving.

Cheers,
Chris

cmjones007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down