Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS

5 posters

Go down

HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS Empty Re: HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS

Post  chubba Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

CHUBBA wrote:I agree totally with Lea but one thing i will say is if it is poor every week then people will get the ump Razz
But to start moaning after one friendly (and fair enough i was not there to make comment on the new players) i think is a bit piss poor Mad
I think if all we are going to do is compare the Manager with Cheter then he isnt going to stand a chance cos to be fair he has got to start from scratch and it is not his fault he is the new manager ! We all know who's fault that is Mad
I will be there tomorrow night to get my 1st look at the new lads but i will not be passing any judgment unless they are shit hot or piss poor Laughing
I dont think we can judge until probably 10 games into the season cos we have watched enough football to realise friendlies dont really mean anything other than to get fitness.

We all know the 1 so called friendly that will mean something bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Roll on 7th August bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am

iv not seen the team yet but will be there tuesday and dont forget what a shit preseason we had last year [all the way to dover and lost 9-0 still 7 of us still out sung 400 home fans come on you dockers ]

tilbury till i die or it dies cheers drunken cheers drunken cheers
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am

TFC-Lea wrote:People can get the ump mate,But you can get the ump without slagging em off.We aint going to be happy with every player an i can just see to many comparing em to last seasons players etc....Talk about the players between our selves in the bar,all im saying is if you get on players back and manager it just puts more pressure on an makes the situation worse.

What time you up club 2mora chubba.?

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yer but the good thing about watching this standard of football is you can share your opinion with the team if they are good or shit you can let them know bounce At the end of the day we pay and they get paid Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

People can get the ump mate,But you can get the ump without slagging em off.We aint going to be happy with every player an i can just see to many comparing em to last seasons players etc....Talk about the players between our selves in the bar,all im saying is if you get on players back and manager it just puts more pressure on an makes the situation worse.

What time you up club 2mora chubba.?

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 am

I agree totally with Lea but one thing i will say is if it is poor every week then people will get the ump Razz
But to start moaning after one friendly (and fair enough i was not there to make comment on the new players) i think is a bit piss poor Mad
I think if all we are going to do is compare the Manager with Cheter then he isnt going to stand a chance cos to be fair he has got to start from scratch and it is not his fault he is the new manager ! We all know who's fault that is Mad
I will be there tomorrow night to get my 1st look at the new lads but i will not be passing any judgment unless they are shit hot or piss poor Laughing
I dont think we can judge until probably 10 games into the season cos we have watched enough football to realise friendlies dont really mean anything other than to get fitness.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

FUCKING HELL,let the season start before we start moaning.....ok we've had some great times over the past few seasons but let's not forget who we are and not let that little bit of glory we had go to our heads.We all want to see Tilbury go up an win the Cup again but lets fucking keep our feet on the ground a,I dont personally see what slagging the players an team off is going to do,Even "IF" what is going on on the pitch is shit is having digs at em going to make it any better,Is it bollocks it will just put more pressure on the players the squad an the manager.Everyone is entitled to there opinion on every player and the manager etc....But can we just stick to getting behind the team 100% and nothing else.We've got a great crowd of lads going now an with TIN CAN MAN coming up with some quality songs it's going to be nothing but a good crack this season.

I dont think we can keep going on about what we done with Chester an the cup runs etc.Chester has gone now so lets move on with "OUR" new manager.Course we can still sing his name as i think he'll be remembered as a legend at tilbury but lets just get behind these new boys all the way.

I get the impression that some people just cant wait to slag the players an manager off.Lets give them a fucking chance first tho a and even if it dont work out an we do have a shit season lets just stick to getting pissed up having a laugh and """SUPPORTING""" our club.

We have played ONE FRIENDLY an it seems like some supporters just wana fucking moan.Supporting your team is getting behind em every week not getting on there backs......RANT OVER..(for now anyway,lol)

Oh an TIN CAN MAN i dont think it will be possible to change it to TIN CAN DAN as everyone knows its as tin can man now.Keep up the good work with the songs an look forward to hearing the piece of string one for about half hour again tuesday.can you put the words to it on here mate.?

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS Empty tin can man

Post  danny boy Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 am

i can understand the frustration dock end john, we are used to watching our old team and now we must adjust to a new set up, give it time mate and hopefully the new dockers can bring us the type of buzz that we all enjoyed last season, players come and go but at least we remain loyal and devoted to tilbury town,all we can do is turn up rain or shine and surrport our team, up the dockers, can tin can man be changed to tin can dan as that would make me sound more sophisticated ha ha ha Very Happy

danny boy

Back to top Go down

HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS Empty HOME V BURNHAM RAMBLERS

Post  Dock end John Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 am

Essex senior league side Burnham ramblers held Ryman league North Tilbury in a boring 0-0 draw in front of a crowd of 49 at St chadds road. I only hope that the manager was still looking at players, and he has got other players we did not see yesterday, other wise all these friendly games against Essex senior league sides could become permanent fixtures.Still you should not expect a lot for a fiver.See you all Tuesday night home V yet another Essex senior league side. Fixtures for coming season come out Tuesday morning so derby days could be the topic on Tuesday night. I may seem a bit of grump this morning but Tilbury Football Club should be building on the success of the last 2 seasons, and not in the position we are at the moment. I only hope the new look Tilbury, staff and players prove me wrong but i can only go on what i have seen, and it dont look very good at the moment."COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down