Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010

+9
kyledylan [dibble ]
clarry
chester
Dock end John
chubba
TFC-Lea
TRUEBLUE
welshexileddocker
Tilbury.F.C
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010

Post  TFC-Lea Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 am

ha ha ha.pub sharing with G***S like it.lol.

we aint got a choice tho mate cos there aint one pub in Tilbury,The worlds end is under east tilbury. Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010

Post  TRUEBLUE Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 am

Pub sharing with Grays - like it!

Seriously, I really hope you get it sorted. Could have a good derby next season.

TRUEBLUE

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010 - Page 2 Empty MEETING AT THE SHIP

Post  welshexileddocker Thu May 13, 2010 2:18 am

Paul - thanks for letting supporters know about the meeting. I wont be able to attend but I urge all supporters, ex officials and all interested parties to attend and try to plan for the future of this great club.
I have again E-Mailed the FA for an update and when I receive a reply I will post it on the Forum.

Good luck to all who have Tilbury Football Clubs interest at heart - and to anybody purely motivated by money you should hand over the club to those who care about football in Tilbury.

TFC forever Very Happy

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010 - Page 2 Empty Supporters Meeting - 20th May 2010

Post  Tilbury.F.C Thu May 13, 2010 12:44 am

There has been much rumour and speculation about the Clubs off the pitch affairs, therefore Mark Southgate – Club Secretary has called a supporters meeting to bring all interested parties up to speed. The meeting will take place on Thursday 20th May at 8pm, held at the Ship Pub in Grays.

I would be most grateful - if supporters could pass the word on to other long standing Club members, Ex Club officials and Ex employees of the Club that may not have access to the world wide web. The intension is to get as many people to attend as possible in order that we may rally support for the coming season.

See you all on Thursday.

Regards

Paul Tandy

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2