Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW BEGINNING ?

+3
TFC-Lea
clarry
chubba
7 posters

Go down

NASHY & COMMITEE TO F**K OFF

NEW BEGINNING ? Vote_lcap100%NEW BEGINNING ? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 16 ]
NEW BEGINNING ? Vote_lcap0%NEW BEGINNING ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

NEW BEGINNING ? Empty Re: NEW BEGINNING ?

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 am

gaton wrote:Just to let you know i have contacted mark southgate and im awaiting his reply, though to be honest it seems a big mess and the commitee at tilbury fc seem to have things there very own way.
When a club decides to build a new ground and in tilbury fc case with all the additional land you normally approach several developers and try to set up the best deal.
Once you have chosen the developer you sell them the land then in the agreement arrange for them to build the new stadium which is owned by the football club, and not the developer to be leased back finally you put into the agreement that when the houses/flats are sold the football club receive a small percentage of the sale 2 to 3 percent on each house or flat. this way everyone are winners. I have been involved in this before and this is how it worked out. Now i dont know what the situation at tilbury fc but any decent chairmen/commitee would take this option as its the best option and the football club stay in control of there own destiny. As you people out there know you and i do not have the full details and are in limbo. The above approach would be my option though staying at chadfields does no harm until the club gets a few promotions under its belt, only then would a stadium be required thats just my feeling.
Perhaps one day the truth will come out, but we must keep pushing as the only way forward for this football club is to remove the chairmen and commitee and replace them with people who care about the club, and have the ambition to take them forward.

Gary

Thanks for getting involoved, it shows people to care
Maybe you should contact nashy see what he says cos he may like your option more?
up the dcokers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gaton Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Just to let you know i have contacted mark southgate and im awaiting his reply, though to be honest it seems a big mess and the commitee at tilbury fc seem to have things there very own way.
When a club decides to build a new ground and in tilbury fc case with all the additional land you normally approach several developers and try to set up the best deal.
Once you have chosen the developer you sell them the land then in the agreement arrange for them to build the new stadium which is owned by the football club, and not the developer to be leased back finally you put into the agreement that when the houses/flats are sold the football club receive a small percentage of the sale 2 to 3 percent on each house or flat. this way everyone are winners. I have been involved in this before and this is how it worked out. Now i dont know what the situation at tilbury fc but any decent chairmen/commitee would take this option as its the best option and the football club stay in control of there own destiny. As you people out there know you and i do not have the full details and are in limbo. The above approach would be my option though staying at chadfields does no harm until the club gets a few promotions under its belt, only then would a stadium be required thats just my feeling.
Perhaps one day the truth will come out, but we must keep pushing as the only way forward for this football club is to remove the chairmen and commitee and replace them with people who care about the club, and have the ambition to take them forward.

Gary

gaton

Back to top Go down

NEW BEGINNING ? Empty Hows this mickie for a quick one,

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

Cos we might not have a football club an we might not have a team.
But the good old famous Tilbury boys will still be focking keen,

To hell with concord rangers,
To hell with aveley to,

Cos the good ol famous Tilbury boys will never focking loose.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat May 08, 2010 10:18 am

write it in a chant this is you quest for today should you wish to take it cheers cheers
come and write a letter if you think your good enough
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

MAYBE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WORD THINGS MATE........That rules all us out then,lol.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat May 08, 2010 9:57 am

apart from chester mark and it seem gaton no one on this forum is willing to put that amount of commitment in .its down to the F A to sort this mess out and do it quickly .maybe some one who knows how to word things should drafted a letter to the F A and every one on the tilbury forum send it to there wembley HQ then we might get some answer

tilbury till i die

or it does
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 am

Ive seen you on the pool table....an i dont mean playing.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat May 08, 2010 9:39 am

TFC-Lea wrote:IM SURE WE COULD HELP RUN THE BAR.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
dont forget iv seen you behind the bar drunken drunken drunken
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 08, 2010 9:37 am

IM SURE WE COULD HELP RUN THE BAR.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 am

it no good just saying we wont nashie out you still need a chairman a committee to run the f@@king showTELL ME WHAT WE PUT IN ITS PLACES THEN TELL HIM TO F:@@K OF affraid affraid affraid
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Sat May 08, 2010 7:55 am

im sure you know what everyone thinks by what has been said in other posts and threads i dont think it has anything to do with not having the bollocks to click yes or no in a poll
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

NEW BEGINNING ? Empty YES CAN ALL MEMBERS WHO COME ON HERE VOTE PLEASE....

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 08, 2010 5:25 am

.....As Tilbury222 said it dont mean anything but it's just nice to know who thinks what.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

tilbury222 wrote:
clarry wrote:sorry dont understand the question?

Do we want Robbie Nash out? yes!

Do we want Chester, Southgate et al to stay? yes, if possible

Would we support the Club if it all goes tits up and the new man is made manager? yes, Tilbury FC is the main thing, no-one or nobody is bigger than the Club

Are we all being shat on from a great height? It certainly looks like it to me, but then again, who are we? obviously unimportant onlookers!

The question is simple, do you want Nashy and Commitee to F**k off ? You are right by saying we will still follow Tilbury if it goes tits up but it is now time to build on the success of the past 2 seasons on the pitch and Nashy has proved again that he does not give a F**k about the team by sacking the people he has sacked the man is simply a F***ing liar Mad

I take it with over 50 members on this site and only 8 votes people aint got the bollox to vote ? At the end of the day this poll will not achieve anything but we will realise if everyone votes whether or not people are happy Exclamation
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 pm

clarry wrote:sorry dont understand the question?

Would we support the Club if it all goes tits up and the new man is made manager? yes, Tilbury FC is the main thing, no-one or nobody is bigger than the Club

Are we all being shat on from a great height? It certainly looks like it to me, but then again, who are we? obviously unimportant onlookers!

The question is simple, do you want Nashy and Commitee to F**k off ? You are right by saying we will still follow Tilbury if it goes tits up but it is now time to build on the success of the past 2 seasons on the pitch and Nashy has proved again that he does not give a F**k about the team by sacking the people he has sacked the man is simply a F***ing liar Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Mon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

sorry dont understand the question?

clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

NEW BEGINNING ? Empty NEW BEGINNING ?

Post  chubba Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Lets get whats right for Tilbury F.C. Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum