Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted)

+4
Dock end John
chubba
Grecian Docker
clarry
8 posters

Go down

Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted) Empty Re: Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted)

Post  Old Mutt Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am

Thanks for your voices of support, lads, we as fans are trying to work with our current Chief to work out a plan for the future. Not easy but the plans are moving forward.

I understand that a couple of Tilbury fans are trying to log into our furum, but can't. Paddles has contacted our admin and they are looking into it for you. It'll be good to have a bit of banter between now and the new season. One Tilbury fan logged on a couple of weeks ago and we had a good laugh taking the pee out of each other, and pm -ing to and fro. Great stuff .... to that fan come back we miss you Very Happy

Old Mutt aka Muttley

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted) Empty Re: Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted)

Post  mickie1955 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:29 pm

i for one hope grays fans keep there team going or ill have to look for another team to hate Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  golfball Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 am

i hope grays survive and the fans rally round to help the club

golfball

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mutt Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Its good to hear loyal non - league fans sticking together. We all have our rivalries and loyalties, our hates and ribbing but at the end of the day its all about the fans.

Clubs like Farsley Celtic, Boston, Chester etc have gone to the wayside, I feel nothing for the money men, the greed of the takers as they were not there for the love of the club. The fans are left with nuffin', only memories. At Grays we have fans who are willing to fight back, we've had the good times and enjoyed them, now its reality check. Rebuild and move on.

I remember the days from the 60's and 70's when Tilbury and Grays had a healthy (and lively) rivalry and I would love to have them days back. even up to the 2000 season the fixtures were there. Lets get it back, play the game and hate each other for 90 minutes. then have a beer together and talk about the match .... AAH!!! those were the good old days

Good luck for the last few games Cool

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 am

Twisted Evil

Fair play lads to all of you. As I've said on other posts, it's about Football and local rivalry in the end. Hopefully we can sort something out. Good luck for the rest of the season !

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am

I agree, it is the fans that suffer, then again who gives a fuck about the fans, all the time we have the greedy bastard money men involved in football, Portsmouth Gr##s it could be and will be anyone.Also i would rather be up there with gr##s, rather than them come down to us. To your commitee and owners i say fuck you, to the loyal Gr##s F.C. boys all the best for the future.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 am

I agree it aint good or nice to see football teams folding cos at the end of the day it is the fans that suffer. Not being from Grays or taking much notice of them (only there results) i dont personally know wer it has gone wrong but you can bet your life someone is making a tidy little profit out of it. And as for people saying it could easily be us i think we are all aware of this and one little offer from someone and we will be sold down the river too Sad
I hope Gr**s can sort something out cos it would be nice and good to get fixtures against them again. Without getting political and being accused of being racist until we are sold down the river lets enjoy the little bit of Tilbury that is still ours bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Grecian Docker Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

clarry wrote:http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/8094315.Football_club_to_move_out_as_ground_sold/

Story from the Thurrock Gazette telling how Grays have sold their ground and from the end of April will not have a home.

Also tells how they cannot afford a groundshare in the Blue Square and will be seeking to drop to the Ryman League.

It would be easy for us to laugh and take the p*ss but it could so easily be us (or any other team for that matter)

Having played at The Rec I will be sad to see it go! and I hope Grays can survive.

For all the banter I would hope that most fair minded football fans would agree It will be a sad day when the Rec closes. I sincerely wish Grays all the best and hope they survive as a club. Tilbury without Grays is like Celtic without Rangers, Barca without Real, City and United, Spurs and no Arsenal !
OK so all on a different level to the Dockers and the Blues Laughing

Seriously I wish the Grays supporters all the best for the future and hope we can renew our local derbies in the near future at whatever level, obviously prefer if higher than we play at now.

Grecian Docker

Back to top Go down

Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted) Empty Grays officially lose ground and drop to Ryman (if accepted)

Post  clarry Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 pm

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/8094315.Football_club_to_move_out_as_ground_sold/

Story from the Thurrock Gazette telling how Grays have sold their ground and from the end of April will not have a home.

Also tells how they cannot afford a groundshare in the Blue Square and will be seeking to drop to the Ryman League.

It would be easy for us to laugh and take the p*ss but it could so easily be us (or any other team for that matter)

Having played at The Rec I will be sad to see it go! and I hope Grays can survive.
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down