Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fans easily forget

3 posters

Go down

fans easily forget Empty Re: fans easily forget

Post  golfball Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Paddles O'Maddles wrote:Twisted Evil

Have to disagree there to an extent. Certainly, there's a lot of us who are still a bit pissed at Mick Woodward calling us 'pricks' and offering to take people outside. Things like that are not forgotten.

However, the new regime at GAFC is trying to put some plan together to help us survive. They have been open and honest about what they're trying to do and what they're up against. To praise that honesty is not crawling or licking arse as, if you do read posts that I put, you'd know it's not in my nature ! I'll call a spade a spade. Us Irish are good at that, it's why we get into a lot of trouble Very Happy !

I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to local sides having played for a couple and having always had an interest in 'grass-roots' football. Tilbury's history is well-noted and respected. But, give us our due. We've had five years that no non-League club at our level in the county has enjoyed and yes, we loved it. But I'm looking forward to us playing you lot again and maybe a few other Essex 'derbies'. As I said in another post, and on a lot of posts on GAFC Forums, we've been punching way above our weight and maybe a return to a realistic level for us may ensure our future.

Nothing wrong with friendly rivalry but don't get carried away with it. It's supposed to be a laugh !

Twisted Evil

your having a laugh

you grays fans have been shafted well and truly,mate of mine is a grays fan and his side of the story is very different,john taylor was treated badly yet his st so called mates soon forgot him and crawled round the boardroom,if thats the sort of club you support your welcome to it

golfball

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 am

Twisted Evil

Have to disagree there to an extent. Certainly, there's a lot of us who are still a bit pissed at Mick Woodward calling us 'pricks' and offering to take people outside. Things like that are not forgotten.

However, the new regime at GAFC is trying to put some plan together to help us survive. They have been open and honest about what they're trying to do and what they're up against. To praise that honesty is not crawling or licking arse as, if you do read posts that I put, you'd know it's not in my nature ! I'll call a spade a spade. Us Irish are good at that, it's why we get into a lot of trouble Very Happy !

I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to local sides having played for a couple and having always had an interest in 'grass-roots' football. Tilbury's history is well-noted and respected. But, give us our due. We've had five years that no non-League club at our level in the county has enjoyed and yes, we loved it. But I'm looking forward to us playing you lot again and maybe a few other Essex 'derbies'. As I said in another post, and on a lot of posts on GAFC Forums, we've been punching way above our weight and maybe a return to a realistic level for us may ensure our future.

Nothing wrong with friendly rivalry but don't get carried away with it. It's supposed to be a laugh !

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 am

Yep and they give it all the well your shit in a shit division but seem to forget the days when we were better than them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

fans easily forget Empty fans easily forget

Post  golfball Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 pm

been reading the grays forum,now these fans have endured plenty of bull over the past couple of years,even being called pricks by the chairman.
yet the same very fans are quick to kiss arse and suck up to the same people time and time again,no morals and no dignity.

golfball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down