Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha

+5
golfball
superdocker
TFC-Lea
Admin
chubba
9 posters

Go down

Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha Empty Re: Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha

Post  clarry Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:59 am

'Racism and invective. So predictable.'

how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman - none Laughing

up the Dockers
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha Empty Re: Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha

Post  chubba Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 am

Paddles O'Maddles wrote:Twisted Evil

I do follow Cork City, but, because of circumstance, we moved to Essex when I was a small fella ! My two brothers were born in Essex. I've followed GAFC for a long time because I lived there and have a lot of mates there.

I do not have to justify myself at all. As to the rest of your post. Do you think I haven't heard all the crap from you Essex 'boys' over the years ? Essex girls never gave me a problem ! That might be yours !

Twisted Evil

Very good that must be some of that Irish humour affraid
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 am

Twisted Evil

I do follow Cork City, but, because of circumstance, we moved to Essex when I was a small fella ! My two brothers were born in Essex. I've followed GAFC for a long time because I lived there and have a lot of mates there.

I do not have to justify myself at all. As to the rest of your post. Do you think I haven't heard all the crap from you Essex 'boys' over the years ? Essex girls never gave me a problem ! That might be yours !

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 am

Racism and invective. So predictable.

Twisted Evil

So you can't answer the question then Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:06 am

Twisted Evil

Racism and invective. So predictable.

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 am

That seems to have caused a reaction !

To the very lucid gentleman who had to resort to expletives (well, we are talking Tilbury), I've been a GAFC supporter since the Eighties when I moved to West Thurrock. Not that I should have to justify why I follow them. As I wouldn't expect you to justify following Tilbury. You obviously have to go where you are surrounded by your peers ! Why shouldn't I come on to this Forum ? Your followers invaded our one first. I just thought a good bit of intelligent banter between local rivals was normal. Then I remembered who I'm dealing with. As to moving to Scotland, it's because of something folk in Tilbury wouldn't relate to. I had to go where my 'JOB' takes me. It's also taken me around Europe, the States and the Caribbean.

GAFC were actually dying a slow death in the Ryman until we had a cash injection. Please don't bleat to me about Tilbury not selling out. If they had been offered the money, are you telling me they would have refused it ? That would make you more stupid than I believe you are.

As to where we're playing next year, I don't know. But it will be against you lot wherever we are. So that's a guaranteed six points. Cheers !

Twisted Evil

Have you never thought about supporting the team from where you are from scratch

And you do have to justify yourself cos you come on here un invited now jog on to your potato field Smile
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:40 am

Twisted Evil

That seems to have caused a reaction !

To the very lucid gentleman who had to resort to expletives (well, we are talking Tilbury), I've been a GAFC supporter since the Eighties when I moved to West Thurrock. Not that I should have to justify why I follow them. As I wouldn't expect you to justify following Tilbury. You obviously have to go where you are surrounded by your peers ! Why shouldn't I come on to this Forum ? Your followers invaded our one first. I just thought a good bit of intelligent banter between local rivals was normal. Then I remembered who I'm dealing with. As to moving to Scotland, it's because of something folk in Tilbury wouldn't relate to. I had to go where my 'JOB' takes me. It's also taken me around Europe, the States and the Caribbean.

GAFC were actually dying a slow death in the Ryman until we had a cash injection. Please don't bleat to me about Tilbury not selling out. If they had been offered the money, are you telling me they would have refused it ? That would make you more stupid than I believe you are.

As to where we're playing next year, I don't know. But it will be against you lot wherever we are. So that's a guaranteed six points. Cheers !

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 am

So we're down. So what ? At least we've been there. What national competition have you won ? As it goes, what have you won ? We've been punching above our weight for a few seasons. Just like you lot who should be in the Essex Olympian League. If they'd have you !

Twisted Evil

I take it you are a G***s fan? Probably supported them for past 10 years to coincide with recent trophies and promotions ! So why come on here ? Are you getting bored at G***s cos the Trophies have dried up or is it cos we have won 2 Trophies in 2 seasons and you fancy a bit of glory with us ? Must be nice not knowing where, what or who you are playing next season hopefully they will put you down to our division then maybe we will see how your crowds are then cos i doubt your lot will get much more if more than we get. As for your location on your profile (Ayr, Scotland) i take it you got pissed off with living in a shithole and moved to a 3rd world country ! Now fuck off back to your own forum and buy yourself a map cos you will need one to find your ground next season.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  superdocker Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:

So we're down. So what ? At least we've been there. What national competition have you won ? As it goes, what have you won ? We've been punching above our weight for a few seasons. Just like you lot who should be in the Essex Olympian League. If they'd have you !

Twisted Evil

Where are you playing next season?
you could always use the local park but i doubt that will get the ground grading even for the essex olympian league.
won league cup last season still have our ground and not sold out to various mugs who thought they could make money. if it wasnt for people throwing money at it you would never got out off the athenian league where you were dieing a slow death
superdocker
superdocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Twisted Evil

Where are you playing next season?
you could always use the local park but i doubt that will get the ground grading even for the essex olympian league.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 am

Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 pm

pubteam wrote:
The dock end wrote:More bullshit coming out of G.A.F.C than Tilbury at the moment,just accept it, you are a shit relegated team with no future or ground, and i have been laughing my bollocks off since last night. "The future is bright and black and white" cheers cheers cheers cheers

haha the futures black and white....... no its not
Question
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  pubteam Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 am

The dock end wrote:More bullshit coming out of G.A.F.C than Tilbury at the moment,just accept it, you are a shit relegated team with no future or ground, and i have been laughing my bollocks off since last night. "The future is bright and black and white" cheers cheers cheers cheers

haha the futures black and white....... no its not

pubteam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 am

More bullshit coming out of G.A.F.C than Tilbury at the moment,just accept it, you are a shit relegated team with no future or ground, and i have been laughing my bollocks off since last night. "The future is bright and black and white" cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:47 pm

With Forest Green beating Barrow this evening it means that Grays are relegated lol!

This gets better and better, reading the forum http://graysathletic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=94 they will be playing (and struggling) in the Ryman Premier next season. cheers

Lets hope for a nice cup draw against them so we can show them who's No. 1 in Thurrock Laughing
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  golfball Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 pm

haha grays new forum there all hanging out the clubs arse,bunch of crawlers and they deserve to go down to sunday league ha ha

golfball

Back to top Go down

Post  superdocker Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:35 pm

1-0 rovers how sad never mind cheers cheers cheers
superdocker
superdocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm

i read on their forum they had 200 home supporters for their last home game, with 100 away fans.
Shocking for a BSS club Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  superdocker Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

their lease runs out in november this year, council cant help them as they have to do the same for us aveley even east thurrock dont let them muscle in on the gateway project.(remember that)
superdocker
superdocker

Back to top Go down

Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha Empty ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Post  TFC-Lea Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

It also says they dont know where they'll be playing next season,Im sure they could share our ground with us (not)
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

Could be ryman premier? Laughing Laughing
Could be playing them soon Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:36 am

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha Empty Things are loking bad for Gr**s hahahahahahaha

Post  chubba Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 am

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down