Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Shall Not Be Moved

3 posters

Go down

We Shall Not Be Moved Empty Re: We Shall Not Be Moved

Post  Dock end John Tue May 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I think the manager has distanced him self from the fans, his main priority seems to be the youth academy and his  academy1sports. Its a shame really up until this season  he had a good rapour with the fans. I also read in one of the papers he was close to chucking it in after the Barkingside game.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Asitis Tue May 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Change the manager his useless, clueless and now his suffering a complex issue, just tell him 3 seasons with no success and his still a manager his a very lucky man or him and the people running the club are having some after match love ins

Asitis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue May 27, 2014 1:20 pm

You are spot on with your comments Dordi-KakaMk2, there are not many teams that would take the support we took to the last game of the season at Thurrock. For a club that finished 16th in the league, and still have there fans singing and cheering till the end says it all for me. Last season has come and gone anyone who claims it was not that bad should not be involved at this level, we did have a few good results but they were few and far between the table does not lie. No body complained or moaned 3 seasons ago ( when we had that great play off season) unfortunately things have not gone very well and they must take the good with bad.
I would suggest if the management cannot accept this, then don't visit the forum I have pointed out, they are the views and comments of the fans and not TFC.
Football fans are the most fickle people you will come across, win every body is happy, loose and some body must be blamed. Cant wait for the new season to start, does anyone know when fixtures are released,  hope  Brightlingsea Regent away is on a Saturday. drunken   drunken  drunken "COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

We Shall Not Be Moved Empty We Shall Not Be Moved

Post  Dordi_Kaka Tue May 27, 2014 12:16 pm

So after a very poor season from the 1st team, It seems the management team (and others) are unhappy when reading the criticism on this forum, Apparently its unfair on them.

Let me say this, When you finish closer to a relegation spot than you do 10th then you'll always get criticism, It's sport, It happens. Fans pay money (actually quite a lot based on this standard). Instead of sitting down reading this and moaning because some aren't happy with finishing in the bottom half, How about sort this awful season out and perform much better next season.

If the staff at the club can't take criticism, You'll never go far in football because it'll always be there. I'd suggest to pack it in now and perhaps coach youth football instead.

Fingers Crossed.

Sleep  Sleep  Sleep 

Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum