Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc...

4 posters

Go down

Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc... Empty fcukmyoldboots

Post  happy hammer Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 am

after a few holsten pils thought name wud be funny but infact stupid Suspect so have changed name as u can see affraid
Lea will b at game nx sat and introduce myself for the record its jeff and u will recognise me with my CAN of PILS.
g8 result sat in the words of an old song THE ONLY WAY IS UP cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

happy hammer

Back to top Go down

Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc... Empty Re: Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc...

Post  tea n coffey Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 pm

I think we ll all be there next week. Looking forward to Lukes party it will be a rocking day bounce bounce

tea n coffey

Back to top Go down

Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc... Empty Re: Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc...

Post  TFC-Lea Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 am

Travel stuff for away games will always be on here,an it aint a problem for one of us to sign you in the community centre if your out on saturdays.Let gary know you want a shirt an size because i think he is going to order them.By the way who are you (you said we know you) but you cant expect us to know who you are with a name like that.lol.?
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  happy hammer Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:37 am

new to this, but sum of u know me, cant make nx week but happy birthday luke ,
wud like a t-shirt lge, and travel arrangement news when poss,
due to work will attend when i can, but will miss best part of day/and outings as not member of
community centre Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

happy hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Can't imagine anyone will be drinking next week.

Will be a quality day.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc... Empty Reminder,redbridge at home next sat 12th party etc...

Post  TFC-Lea Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am

Just to remind everyone that it's lukes birthday next saturday an everyone is going to Mickey moon's after the game that night for his party,Mick has invited everyone but said to remind you all.Should be a good night.10am meet in centre.Prob have a few drinks as well. Very Happy
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down