Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb

+2
Dock end John
micky moon
6 posters

Go down

Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb Empty Re: Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 pm

But you said WE HAVE A GOOD BUNCH OF PLAYERS so surly if the players are good then the manager must be good.Anyway lets just look at keeping the players we have got and have a decent finish to the season and go up a few places,then maybe a few decent signings in the summer an MAYBE able to finish in the top half next season.

Paul Vaughan's black an white army.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 am

I will still stand by my opinion and i do not think he is good enough mate but @ the moment credit has to be given for the fact that we have won 4 out of our last 5 league games and my only expectations for the team @ the moment is to stay in the division Very Happy

Our next 7 league fixtures in my opinion will tell me what i need to know about Vaughany as a manager and hand on heart i hope he proves me wrong Very Happy

PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK & WHITE ARMY bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb Empty It's like a comedy channel on here at times.....

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 am

Dock end john wrote - Paul Vaughans black an white army.Does that mean he dont have to resign now.? lol! lol! lol!

Tfc 1900 wrote - I think we have got a good bunch of players @ the moment....The reason we have a good bunch of players an it's looking better is because of paul Vaughan who you said was not good enough for the job mate. lol! lol! lol!

Maybe it makes sense now what i was saying when MOST people where slaging "OUR" manager off after 4 GAMES,The league season is what it says a league season over 42 games not 4 so lets judge him after the 42 games a. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AN WHITE ARMY. Question Question Question Question Question
I dunno how some people have the cheek to sing it. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now he is doing ok and all of a sudden he's a not bad manager,does this mean as soon as we loose another game SOME will be back on his back or what. lol! lol! lol!

Back em when we win an slag when we loose aint the answer IN MY OPINION.Support EVERYONE all the time they are at the club.

WATFTT

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am

Another good win yesterday & hopefully another win away @ Redbribdge on Tuesday then i think we will keep our place in this division. I think we have got a good bunch of players @ the moment who all seem to be happy and have a good team spirit. I was one who thought we would go down but i am glad that i am being proved wrong @ the moment Very Happy
We obviously are not completely safe yet but performances and results have improved over the past couple of months and hopefully Vaughany and the boys can build on this Very Happy
With the addition of the holding midfield player who was mentioned yesterday then i think we will be even stronger so hopefully something can be agreed for him to sign Very Happy

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 am

Paul Vaughans black and white army, well played yesterday, good resuilt with some good football played. A win at Redbridge midweek would go down very nice.Paul Vaughans black and white army.Good day out with the lads again, you guys kill me. Paul Vaughan theres only one Paul Vaughan. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  welshexileddocker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 am

Great result 3 - 1 win.
Keep it up Dockers - a few more results like this and we will be safe.
Warch out G**** we are coming to get you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 am

Not sure if im going yet. Bradley Barnes is back.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 am

I agree Mr Moon, great day out, and we def need 3 points on sat, ime sure we will get behind the boys as usual.See you sat mate. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb Empty Tilbury v G.W.R. sat 12th feb

Post  micky moon Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 am

great day last week my opinion i think we were robbed of our well deserved point. looking forward to sat lets get behind the lads and collect another 3 points without a tuesday game seems ages ago we were all there COME ON YOU DOCKERS. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down