Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change needed

2 posters

Go down

Change needed Empty Re: Change needed

Post  hammertime Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:51 am

Shame about joe least he played with tilbury at heart what has happend to Lewis Francis I like the lad

hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post  hammertime Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 am

Systems are ok if you have the players to play them or the coaching staff to implicate them !!!! . Rymans north football keep it simple and play to your best teams strengths . Why play players out of position if you have that player in your squad . Danny smith up front you sure ??? Conway in midfield and a left back that out of Walters Conway and him ,to me he comes 4th

hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:13 am

I agree with most of what you have said there, Norton man of the match last week then dropped. Joe, s left the club like me don't think he was getting treated fairly. Apparently the captain was rested, I think he needs to start proving he is capable of being captain. I don't know what the current management team can change they have tried out all sorts of systems over the last few seasons and it looks like another mid table year. Maybe a change or give them another season I don know, I am very fond of the current management team but my fondness does not win matches, for the sake of TFC something needs to be sorted and sorted soon. Apart from 4 or 5 players giving 100% the rest do appear to be just going threw the motions. Another long away trip Saturday with nothing to play for.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Change needed Empty Change needed

Post  hammertime Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:46 am

Haveing watch Saturdays lack lustre display yet again, I think the club needs a good clear out in all areas . Every game I have seen this season there are to many players just going through the motions . To me there are only a handful of players deserving to wear the tilbury shirt . Question do you blame the players or the management team??? . Look at Saturday the captain dropped to the bench Danny norton not in the squad after a fantastic performance against Romford ,Lewis Francis not in the squad for the last two game joe nightingale dropped from the squad altogether I was told, four players that do seem to care. A left back playing at centre half another left back playing in midfield . A centre half put on in place of a striker . Mr chairman you need to get it sorted mate or this great old club is only going one way. Good luck for the rest of the season but that's it for me until next season . I can not watch any more. Up the dockers

hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down