Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very sad news.

2 posters

Go down

Very sad  news. Empty Re: Very sad news.

Post  Dock end John Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 am

On this sad day, the "DOCKERS" produced one of there best display,s of the season to date, against a very good, and well organised Needham Market side.
Harry Cook, in my opinion had his best game for the club, scoring a great goal and making some very good runs on and off the ball. Having said that it was not a one man show "CHICO" and the rest of the boys all played there part in this good win, with the club collecting another £2500. Well done to the "BOSS" again for making the right changes, he is doing a great job on a small budget, with the extra cash from the cup runs hopefully some of it can go towards strengthening the club, or at least seeing improvements within the club, i.e. improving the club house or hanging on to our good players. I am not knocking anything or anyone, what the Chairman and the committee have achieved on a small budget over the last few seasons is a credit to all at the club, but I do think one or two improvements to the club house would attract more people, and inject more money into the club. I do not play pool very much, but some of the lads go to the centre early on a Saturday morning. the table there is lot better, and is cheaper to play on 50p, the football club is £1 still not to bad if it is on a decent table. Also a decent juke box like the one in the centre, and I know for fact would rather go to football club early on Sats and put our money into our club. These are just my thoughts and not aimed to offend anyone, but I do think with the "BOSS" getting it right on the pitch (well done Pete and Dennis the pitch looks a treat) some improvements off the pitch would help the club move forward. Once again well done to all yesterday on what was a very sad day for Tilbury Football Club. "COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:24 pm

condolences to Robin's family
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Very sad  news. Empty Very sad news.

Post  Dock end John Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:09 am

Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down