Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start to season !!!!

2 posters

Go down

Start to season !!!! Empty Woke up this morning smilled at Tilbury Town !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dock end John Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:28 am

Another great day for the "DOCKERS" yesterday with at least 35 Tilbury boys behind the goal in the second half (Att 122).They only seemed to have one way of playing just clouting the ball down the middle,whereas Paul, plays with more options and we look dangerous every time we go forward. Danny and Emiel look better every game,just hope we can keep them.I think Sam West was man of the match yesterday, and he is a very good player and we will miss him, thankyou Sam, hope it dont go to well at Brentwood and maybe see you return to St Chadds Road one day, all the best lad.Nice to see Conor Mead return after a short stay at Brentwood he came on sub yesterday and done his bit,welcome back Coner (and his grandad) yesterdays win moves us up to second and puts us in good form for the F.A. cup tie Sat 8th Sept home v Lowestoft Town 15.00 ko.Apart from the shit ale at Aveley another good day out with good people, finishing up with a chinese meal and a few cans round the "Moons" residence cheers.The club will be open 10 o clock sat maybe a breakfast at the "Dock cafe" before the ale."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Start to season !!!! Empty Start to season !!!!

Post  chubba Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 am

Silly question as Tilbury are 2nd in the league and still unbeaten but how has performances been and is there any players standing out ?
I see Sam West has left and good luck to him I thought he was class last season, I don't understand why so many go to Brentwood tho cos they don't seem to be very good but as they say 'money talks'.
Hoping to make the Lowestoft game Saturday (pity it wasn't away) but depends on what time I get home from work.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down