Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under 14s Alliance League Winners move stable

Go down

Under 14s Alliance League Winners move stable Empty Under 14s Alliance League Winners move stable

Post  clarry Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

It is with regret that I have to inform you that due to continued unrest at the Club last seasons under 14s, who went all season in the Essex Alliance League unbeaten, have decided it best for the future of the team to move away from Tilbury.

This decision was not an easy one to take but stability and backing was required and considered a priority. One of the boys from last year Warren Gibson (Craigs son) has signed for Charlton (good luck Waz you deserve it) and a few of the others must be close to moving to pro clubs.

The team will now play as Thurrock u15s in the Essex Alliance and have the full backing of both the senior clubs management and of Micky Keeble (those of you that know junior football will know Mick is dedicated and a good footballing man).

Just to add on a personal level I am absolutely gutted as I loved my son playing for Tilbury. Nothing better than shouting for the team you love when your boys playing, lets hope it happens again in the future. I also would like to wish all the new Tilbury Youth teams success in the coming seasons.

Clarry
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down