Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.

3 posters

Go down

For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.  Empty Re: For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.

Post  hammertime Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 pm

TFC-Lea wrote:First of all. I know Harry only played 45 minutes (i didn't say he played 90) and I didn't say anything about discussions up the club. I said about the comments on here slagging him off. You will find that calling a player a liability and he'll only be available for 12 games IS slagging him off. The 12 games thing might even be correct but until the new season comes wouldn't it be easier to stick by OUR players and see what happens in the new season as he might turn things round. I just find it hard to slag one of the only players that comes in the bar and gives the fans time that's all. Plus he's the only local lad we have left at the club. Deleting my account on here so won't be able to reply anymore because the moaning does my head in. If it wasn't moaning about cookie it would be moaning about something else so you's can get on with it on here.

WATFTT.

Harry did not get sent off last night but calling you own team mates c##ts and twice getting involved with basildon players is not good . Harry is a top striker at this level 100 per cent agree. BUT A CLUB NEEDS PLAYERS ON THE PITCH FOR 90 MINS. if Harry calms down plays football i will be a very happy tilbury fan. how can facks be slaging ie the 12 games coment.

hammertime

Back to top Go down

For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.  Empty Re: For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.

Post  TFC-Lea Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 am

First of all. I know Harry only played 45 minutes (i didn't say he played 90) and I didn't say anything about discussions up the club. I said about the comments on here slagging him off. You will find that calling a player a liability and he'll only be available for 12 games IS slagging him off. The 12 games thing might even be correct but until the new season comes wouldn't it be easier to stick by OUR players and see what happens in the new season as he might turn things round. I just find it hard to slag one of the only players that comes in the bar and gives the fans time that's all. Plus he's the only local lad we have left at the club. Deleting my account on here so won't be able to reply anymore because the moaning does my head in. If it wasn't moaning about cookie it would be moaning about something else so you's can get on with it on here.

WATFTT.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:33 am

First of all, Harry only played 45 mins last night, and I don't think comments on hear and any discussions up the club have been slagging him off. My opinion of Harry, he is a good player and goal scorer but he needs to get it together for himself and the sake of the team. I for one hope its third time lucky returning to the "DOCKERS" and look forward to seeing him in the shirt again. jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.  Empty For the moaners slagging Harry Cook.

Post  TFC-Lea Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:54 pm

He scored tonight and didn't get sent off. How about sticking by him on here rather than slagging OUR players off. Let's try and help OUR players turn things round when they ain't going well. WATFTT.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down