Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont think this vacancy that never excisted in the first place will be filled.

Go down

I dont think this vacancy that never excisted in the first place will be filled. Empty I dont think this vacancy that never excisted in the first place will be filled.

Post  Dock end John Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am

Former Manager Paul Vaughan has stepped down as Director of Football, to take up a role at League side Dagenham & Redbridge as a coach in the academy

Paul Vaughan Steps Down as Director of Football
Paul will remain as the Tilbury Academy manager for our two sides in the Football Conference Alliance.
The club wish Paul all the best in his new role

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down