Who's who on here and who is dock end john.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's who on here and who is dock end john.

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:57 am

Ha ha I like them views my friend. I must admit one thing that does get on my tits on here is why Chester always comes up. I know people are allowed there opinion but it does get boring. You follow Chelsea don't you Chubba ?

Tilburyoldboy1955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 am

I don't agree with his views but people who pay there money are entitled to there views and if I have upset people fuck it
chubba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:40 am

You can shut it Chubba. You probably agree with his views anyway. Ive heard you've upset a few people as well. Proper tilbury ha ha.

Tilburyoldboy1955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 am

Not being funny mate but if you don't know who Dock End John is your not proper Tilbury
chubba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:32 am

Me and my son was at the club on Friday for a do. We asked about 5 people if they knew who this john bloke is and no one seemed to know. One bloke who's a local said "If it's the john I'm thinking of he has nothing to do with the club and he never will have." I'm starting to wonder weather this john is for real or just an internet troll.

Tilburyoldboy1955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John on Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 am

Hello Ricky, your right with what you say about the manager, you would think he would want the fans on his side rather than against him. I think he is strong minded person and his way is the only way. He used to come over for a chat and a beer all the time, but we to have noticed this season that he slips off sharpish if we lose.
Its a shame really, despite all the moaning, we all want to see the club do well. Membership for supporters club is Adults £5 Juniors and senior citizens £2.50, for that you get free T.F.C. pin badge (Normally priced £2.50) any money raised goes to mini bus travel for long distant away games. We are holding a meeting up the club Saturday 21st June 17.30 to discuss the supporters clubs future. Current members and none members or anyone who just wants to see what goes on is welcome. All the best John "KEEP THE FAITH"
Dock end John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 on Wed May 28, 2014 6:41 am

I was involved at the club and i was close to Mr Nash but i don't go as much as i use to due to family issues. The dock end johns comments on here are funny because 90 percent of his posts are moaning about something then he puts KEEP THE FAITH. My son goes to more games than me now days and he told me Paul Vaughan don't even bother with the supporters anymore which i think is very sad. I was also told that after a few midweek home games tilbury lost last season Paul didn't even bother going in the club house after the game but goes in there when we win apparently. As far back as i can remember (and I'm going back a long way) the tilbury manager has always gone in the club after the game. So if that's true that Paul don't always go in the club when we lose i think that's taking the piss out of the fans because that's saying you'll only see me when we win.

Also dock end john if me and my son want to become members of the supporters club what would we get ? Thanks. Ricky.

Tilburyoldboy1955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John on Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Hope that answers your questions, are you connected to the club or a fan tilburyoldboy1955? No offence taken.
Dock end John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John on Tue May 27, 2014 11:52 am

I have no role at Tilbury Football club, apart from being a supporter my views and comments are not those of the Tilbury Football club. A lot of the people that visit this site are regular match going fans like myself. My name John Heath and live in Tilbury, and I am the secretary of the unofficial supporters club.
Dock end John

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who's who on here and who is dock end john.

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 on Tue May 27, 2014 11:37 am

Do many people from the club even use this forum and who is dock end john. No offence dock end john if you read this but me and my wife was just wondering what's your role at the club. ?

Tilburyoldboy1955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top