Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilbury academy. ?

2 posters

Go down

Tilbury academy. ? Empty Re: Tilbury academy. ?

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:20 pm

As well as the boys you listed we have seen a lot of good players leave over the last few seasons local and other, and ime sure Dannys dad would not let him get treated in the same way some of the others have been. But one or two have left for more money or thinking the grass may be greener on the other side only to return. And also spoken to one or two who have told me they don't see eye to eye with Paul and he does not look after them. Regards of what he said about our top two scorers to the local paper and letting them both go. I not only posted it on hear I told him to his face what I thought about it. With our current position with forwards surly Danny will get a good run of games under his belt.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm not going on OPINIONS I'm going on what HAS HAPPEND. I know the young boy aldwinkle very well (family) and I can assure u if he gets treated the way a lot of the other lads have then he will be on his way local lad or not. Aldwinkle is a brilliant young lad and I watched him make his home debut this season in a game where we was playing terrible. He came on and scored and turned the game round. So what was his reward the following game ??? 20 minutes in the next match. Hardly fair I think  also I don't agree with your own manager going to the local paper and saying our forwards ain't good enough. Take them goals the forwards scored away and we would be bottom 3. The boy aldwinkle is a quality young talent but how long will it be before he like a lot of others has enough. Like I said I'm not going on OPINIONS I'm going on WHATS HAPPEND TO ALL OUR LOCAL YOUNG LADS LIKE KEVIN MALTHOUSE HARRY COOK MARTIN LEWELIN THE LIST GOES ON. it's not coincidence they've all left. Give the LOCAL LAD aldwinkle a decent run of games like let him start the next 10 games up front or something as our forwards ain't good enough like our own manager said.

Tilburyoldboy1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Nice to get some opinion from you "oldboy1955" and that is what footballs all about, you have yours and I will stick with mine. Regards of where are the local boys ive watched Danny Aldwinkle twice this week,in the under 19s and in the senior side. You cant get more local than him, but whether he remains a local player will be down to him.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Dock end john are u aware of what ur saying. You just said he can't improve a lot on this season to date. ??????? Have u seen the league table. I personally think Mavis could of done a better job with the first team this season. Maybe if the first team got all the attention and amount of time the academy gets maybe the first team wouldn't be where they are in the league. Tilbury have been a shambles in most games this season. Sorry if any of this is out if line but as an old head I like to see more fight and passion in the side. And how comes none of the local lads are at the club anymore or is that another road. Why have an academy for local players when the local players that WAS at the club have left. ?????

Tilburyoldboy1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Academy1sports.co.uk are a sponsor of Tilbury Football Club, you say they sell all types of sports equipment, they do and they also provide a lot more. If Paul was to leave or get the sack I should recon he would take the business elsewhere along with any sponsor money he puts into Tilbury football Club he would be a fool not to. Having said that I am sure that the committee at the club are happy with the deal ( I have no interest or knowledge of what that deal consist of) and hope that they would look at his position if things do not improve. He cant improve a lot on his season to date we, will not go down and we will not reach the play offs. But I do think after taking us to the play offs 2 seasons ago he should be allowed at least another season to see if he can get a good enough squad of players together to give it one more go.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am

So it is set up and run by our manager Paul Vaughan ?
Surely that isn't healthy for Tilbury Football Club ?
What happens if Paul Vaughan gets the sack or leaves for another team and also does this mean he will never be sacked ? I don't want to see anyone get sacked but surely if results don't improve the board will be looking at his position ? After looking at the website it also sells equipment i.e. Kits, balls and other accessories so does this mean this is Paul Vaughan's 'Buisness' and he's making his living out of it ?

Tilburyoldboy1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 am

Academy1sports.co.uk are a sponsor of Tilbury Football Club that invest much needed funds into the club. It also provides local children and youth of all ages to play in a organised football leagues, not only at Tilbury Football Club but all across the country. A visit to there web will provide you with more information should you know any youngsters that would like to join, they are recruiting at the moment.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Tilbury academy. ? Empty Tilbury academy. ?

Post  Tilburyoldboy1955 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 am

Does any 1 know what benefits there are by having an academy at tilbury. ???

Tilburyoldboy1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down