Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalkeeper shake up. (FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

Go down

Goalkeeper shake up. (FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE) Empty Re: Goalkeeper shake up. (FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

Post  Dock end John Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 am

What's a WORK EXPEIRENCE DEAL ? I think it means that we have got a 19 year old boy to play for us for nothing. Is there not a 19 year old boy good enough in our so called wonderful youth set up. I think we are close to having nearly 40 players played for us to date this season, and we have only played 25 league games. Maybe, (and I am aware that neither Paul or anyone else at Tilbury Football Club need to explain anything to us fans) it would be nice to have someone explain this large turn over of players, and also any developments on the new ground. Hopefully we will have some football at st chads road next Saturday v Heybridge Swift KO 15-00. Keep the faith, it cant get much worse (I hope) . "COME ON YOU DOCKERS"  
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Goalkeeper shake up. (FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE) Empty Goalkeeper shake up. (FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

Post  Dock end John Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:50 am

Activity in the Goalkeeper position.

Goalkeeper Shake Up First Team Goalkeeper, Chico Ramos has joined Dulwich Hamlet.

Portuguese Keeper, Ramos, 30, joined the club in August to fill in the vacant spot in the net and made an immediate impact, putting in repeated Man of the Match performances and keeping the Dockers in games with many world class saves and a commanding presence from the back in his 25 appearances.

We would like to thank Chico for his services to the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Also, the club is delighted to announce the signing of Tristan Hickman on a work experience deal from Dagenham & Redbridge.

The 18 year old Norwegian keeper, born in Cyprus, has been involved with Essex Senior League side, Barking this season
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down